Where Can I Purchase ISP Trucks?
So you have ISP routes or are in the process of securing the routes and getting started as an Independent Contractor, and you are asking yourself... Where can I Purchase my Trucks? The answer may seem pretty simple - a quick google search, however like anything else - you get what you pay for. We can only speak on behalf of MAG Trucks, who is the leading supplier of new and used ISP Trucks for the transportation/parcel delivery sector for the past ten years. MAG offers reliable solutions for business owners to do what they do best - keep the drivers on the road, generating ROI. Let's take a closer look at ISP Trucks and how to purchase the right one for your needs.
Let's start: ISP Trucks - New vs. Used
What’s the difference in new and used ISP Trucks, besides the obvious – price? Let’s take a look at a comparison on benefits, disadvantages, features and pricing for both new and used step vans.
New ISP Trucks obviously carry a higher price tag than the used options. New step vans range from $50,000 – $80,000, depending on several factors, which we will discuss below.
- Full factory warranty – bumper to bumper
- Reduced down time (brand new vehicle, so essentially nothing should go wrong)
- No previous vehicle maintenance history
- Brand new – essentially zero miles
- Finance term is longer
- Potentially lower finance rates on new step vans
- Nationwide delivery from MAG Trucks
- Cost (but with the higher price tag comes owner peace of mind that the truck is covered under warranty, and should have few issues to begin with)
- Potential lead time of receiving a new step van
- If an issue arises, a disadvantage could be dealing with OEM and the certified service department’s lead time
- If your maintenance hubs for warranty work are not within your immediate area, you may have to travel to reach one.
USED STEP VANS
Used Trucks are the most cost-conscious option, as the price range is between $20,000 – $40,000. See the pros and cons listed below.
- Cost (lower cost upfront)
- 3rd party warranty options
- MAG Trucks is a preferred trusted vendor
- Better chance for finance approval due to the lower principal amount
- MAG Trucks offers nationwide delivery
- More variety for maintenance hubs
- Faster turnaround time, as MAG Trucks has a lot of used truck options
- View inventory and truck specific truck information online
- Unsure of potential vehicle maintenance history
- Purchase of the step van does not include a factory warranty
- Niche market, resulting in harder to find used step vans
- Financing will typically be shorter terms
Financing: ISP Trucks
MAG Trucks has been a solid partner for independent contractors, and is the go-to resource for financing ISP trucks. MAG Trucks has the largest selection of new and used step vans that are available for delivery
nationwide. As with many professions sensitivity to delivery times and deadlines is a constant concern. Consequently, operating a properly up-fitted ISP ready step van, and using a dealer with quick delivery, in-house financing and approval is critical for success. The Independent contractors we supply ISP ready trucks to continue to comment on the ease of financing ISP trucks through our knowledgeable and efficient finance team.
Benefits of Financing ISP Trucks
With over a decade of extensive ISP-outfitting experience, we understand the urgency of reducing downtime. Naturally consumers are demanding when it comes to delivery of their purchases, so it’s crucial for ISP and other delivery drivers to remain in service, on their route, and fulfilling shipment deliveries. MAG is fully stocked during peak season, but also has the largest network of new and used step vans across the country throughout the year. We encourage you to take a look at how MAG Trucks modifies used step vans for a better understanding of our process, and how we focus on customer service and quick delivery times. The benefits of financing ISP Trucks with MAG is simply the competitive rates, quick turnaround time, and cohesiveness of a single point of contact throughout your purchase process.
How to Begin the Process of Financing ISP Trucks
Within the past year, MAG Trucks decided an element that was missing from our all-encompassing experience for ISP contractors to purchase their trucks in a one-stop-shop was financing. As a result, MAG Trucks offers in-house financing with an approval notification within the same day.Click here if you’re ready to get started with a credit application.
MAG Trucks is here to support you. We understand that your time as a business owner is valuable, limited, and selective for how you spend it. Allow MAG to take some of the burden of truck buying off of your plate. Trust MAG with your next new or used ISP Truck purchase. 888.503.7481