At MAG, we pride ourselves on being a one-stop shop. Throughout the course of our growth, we discovered something was missing – convenient, affordable financing options.
Financing a step van? MAG makes it easy.
Our customers vocalized that the process of obtaining a step van is tedious, which is a direct result of the downtime between buying a truck and receiving the truck. This downtime is often caused by issues with financing a new step van. MAG aimed to solve this issue and provides an in-house, secure financing option that is approved within one day.
Introducing Sapphire Capital.
Sapphire Capital was started by our holding company to satisfy this financial pain point and necessity. Our former customers typically acquire financing before the design and engineering stage take place to ensure an accurate process. This guarantees that each part of the build process is readily available.
We understand that our clients are busy and crave business. Our financing option allows our clients to get on the road quickly to support the steady, constant flow of business.
Similar to our truck buying - our financing is simple & efficient.
- Low-interest rates: MAG implemented a recent 5.99% interest rate* with approved credit scores.
- In-house: All of our financing is done in-house, which allows us to create an easy process and to help the flow of communication for customers.
- Quick Approval: We offer competitive rates and quick approvals – in under 24 hours – thanks to our partners at Arvest Equipment Finance.
- Single Contact: You have our word we are committed to serving as your single point of contact throughout the entire process. From the buying to the financing to receiving a truck. It's all completed under a single roof.
View our credit application today. It's that easy.
Our credit application is placed easily and readily available on our website.
- Independent Service Provider application: According to Sapphire Capitol's CFO, there are some critical pieces of information that should be readily available before proceeding. This includes ISP information, terminal information, at least two years of business, and truck or equipment information.
- Standard credit application: The standard application includes company information, equipment information, bank information, loan history, and consumer credit history.
Getting you back on the road.
Since we've started in-house financing, our customers haven't stopped talking about it. It's an effective and efficient way to finance while getting back on the road in a timely manner.
*Interest rates are subject to change based on the state of the market and date.