MAG Trucks has a defined refurbishment process to transform each unit from used step vans to ISP-approved Trucks and is quality-controlled during the process. MAG Trucks is the leading supplier for step vans to Independent Service Provider contractors across the nation. Our goal is to make trucks buying easy, quick, and reduce downtime for your fleet. MAG Trucks is the largest supplier of new and used step vans in the United States, it’s important to understand the modification process from step vans to ISP Trucks. MAG will take you through our manufacturing and fulfillment process so you can take a look at how each truck is ISP ready.
Refurbishing Used Step Vans to ISP-Approved Trucks
The process begins with the procurement process of step vans. We buy fleets of used step vans from verified dealers. The use of the trucks in their previous lifetime ranges from linen and medical delivery trucks to beverage trucks. We can get the trucks in large quantities, driving our cost down, consequently passing those savings on to ISP contractors. Every unit goes through the same mechanical inspection process when MAG Trucks modifies used step vans for ISP contractors.
The process is standard and as follows:
- All used step vans will be checked in by one of our trained and licensed mechanics
- All step vans have a road drive test performed
- All step vans undergo a 140-pt mechanical inspection by our full-time onsite mechanic
- The units undergo a computer diagnosis
- Based on the issues that arise, the step vans are not only repaired back mechanically to DOT standards, but also upfitted to meet ISP regulations and standards
MAG modifies our trucks to ISP standards, ensuring the ISP contractors are ready to hit the road without any issues once they purchase the truck. Every truck leaves the manufacturing floor with a custom white paint job
Every truck that is outfitted in our shop will receive the following:
- Gets the current paint blasted off and repainted
- Two rows of brand new shelving installed
- Brand new full color back up camera
- New fire extinguisher
- New safety triangles
- Jump seat
- Sliding locking bulkhead
- Install your decals (optional)
MAG Trucks understands that contractors have tight schedules, which allow for little to no downtime, especially during the peak season. MAG offers a nationwide delivery service for your convenience. Our fully insured professional staff of drivers can deliver your step vans to you nationwide within 7-14 business days of your purchase.
Check out our used and new step vans in our inventory.