Within seconds of a google search, you can find hundreds of step vans that seem to be suitable for ISP contractors. MAG Trucks has over ten years of experience in supplying Independent Service Providers nationwide with new and quality refurbished trucks. MAG Trucks has the experience, knowledge, and experienced team to assist you along the way, and has done so for hundreds of contractors across the nation.
Questions to Ask:
- Do you have an inspection team or mechanic onsite?
- Individual sellers do not typically have an inspection team that requires rigid mechanical inspections. Dealers like MAG Trucks have an onsite mechanic and team that performs a 140-point inspection and repairs any issues before putting the step van out on the lot to sell.
- Will, you pick your step van up, or have it delivered? What is your timeframe?
- It's important to allow time for the truck buying process. There are certain factors that can push the process along and eliminate delays, including securing financing and selecting a truck.
- MAG Trucks can deliver anywhere nation-wide within 7-14 days.
- Does the truck with a warranty? What type of warranty does the truck purchase come with?
- Its critical MAG has a reputable warranty and honors the manufacturer's warranty.
- MAG Truck has a six-month/6,000-mile warranty
National step van dealers differ in the level of customization they are able to handle in-house. From ISP contractors to food truck operators, step vans are the perfect fit for many service-oriented industries, consequently, they are in high demand. Several factors should be considered when comparing new vs. used step vans.
- Create a Checklist of Must-Haves
- Gas vs. diesel, price range, year, mileage, engine size, etc.
- Refurbished or new
- Ask for the Inspection History
- Can you get a copy of the inspection?
- What does the specific dealer's warranty cover?
- Refurbished Capabilities
- In-house design and engineering team to perform custom modifications
If you need a new or used step van, let the team at MAG Trucks help you out! 800-888-4614 or fill out the contact form.